Taos Flannel Coffee Sleeves
Calling all coffee and tea lovers! These reusable coffee sleeves are an eco-friendly alternative to disposable cardboard sleeves which often end up in the trash. Available in a wide range of bright and beautiful fabrics and made with an inner layer of cotton batting, your hands will be kept safe from hot heat or the cold, wet condensation of iced beverages! The elastic and button closure makes these sleeves fully adjustable to fit a wide range of disposable cups or reusable tumblers and thermoses. Keep one in your bag, one at the office, and in the car for your coffee runs! Paired with a gift card to your local coffee shop, these make the perfect gift for the coffee or tea lover in your life!
★ These brown, mustard, and black coffee sleeves are made with a variety of beautiful Taos flannel fabrics, each paired with a matching button!
★ Each coffee sleeve will measure approximately 10“ long and 2.75“ wide, and will fit a wide range of single-use cups (12oz, 16oz, 20oz) or reusable tumblers!
★ Each cup sleeve is handmade by me in my pet-free home
• Features beautiful designer cotton prints on both the exterior and lining
• One layer of cotton quilt-batting is used as an inner layer to aid in heat absorption
• Made with an elastic and button closure, these sleeves are adjustable to fit a wide range of beverage sizes
• Machine-washable on the gentle cycle, in cold water. Hang or lay flat to dry.
|give me more!|
♥ More of our coffee sleeves can be found here: https://www.sewandtellhandmade.ca/collections/reusable-coffee-sleeves
|shipping + delivery|
• Find all our shipping information right here
• Find our FAQ'S here